Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lets vomits



One cold lonely night when my troops invited me to drink beer at kangaroo jack 




five buckets  of san mig lights and a cigarette for a 



happy talks, laughing trips, jokeness and seriousness


we ended up,




nothing






but normal,






and because the beer did not making me drunk 








and i don't even felt the motion discomfort 








i decided to run out from the bar, and go home 




but i never ever




predict whats gonna happens in the next picture......




i taking my journey back home, and riding in this public vehicle






when a drunkard man sits beside me






hes like 20-26 years of age and sleeping while we  traveling






when we about to approach the last station before im going down


the man vomiting , and squirt like never before seen in national t.v.






a katy perry's hot and cold liquid came up


and my new dye pants catches all this


yucky,


smells like fishy spirits


lubricating  


disgusting


and


undeniably gross


things




and i felt mixed emotion, 


like mixed rice,


beer,


chicken,


and saliva









its too late to avoid it




or fight for it


the damage is done and still doing



the driver came up to me and gave me a piece of cloth


to wipe all mixed things out of my pants


when the guy awake,


and about to depart from the vehicle




the man kick his ass off


and fly like a superman in a making


and......




blag...blaggg....


















he reach his sudden death








































 (*no just kidding)














everything was totally a disaster..





















maybe not a lucky night for me








and i kept thinking

























mom was right
























 i shouldn't went out...












1 comment: