Monday, October 31, 2011

"ANGEL AND DEMONS"

the hollowness and day of the dead are coming to our ways, thats why i giving my tribute to them, by telling a truth to life story of mine , experiencing how demon change the way i sleep.


ENTITLING,

"demon , demon why me , why not them "
they are much yummy than me







bwahahahahahah (sound effect)




One night of monday, about 7 pm in the evening , when i got home from heavy research and study, since im in my fifth year in college, i doing my thesis, that is why im getting home late
my sister, has a bunch of visitors there drinking hardness in the second floor balcony
and they too noisy and annoyfull to my ear
telling their stories and everything is going through

while reading something in my room at the roofdeck,
the table lamp is my only lighting armors  
when i felt little bit sleepy...


i laid on my back and start to push my self to sleep.

 my eyes are wide open, i cant sleep due to noisy feeling in my ear,
i position the electric fan on my footage,
 and bury my self on the blankets.







a minuted later , while i get my sleepy feeling ,the air that come from the 
electric fan ,are never be the same again, it was like something on it
it was like air with life,




 then  i suddenly felt that the living air enter on my blanket 
from my foot to my pretty face,
 and from my pretty face and ghost back where it enters
 my baby hair on my body rise up
it was like something will terrifying happen.






but im not scared , are you?






.....anyway,








its gone in a wind , 








then i tell to myself what a wonderful world...
maybe just maybe, its just part of my wide imagination.



but when i got to sleep, and everything is under control of silentness


i was waked up by this movement on my bed,
its feels like someone stepping up on my bed,
since my bed of roses is made up of typical bed with spring,
so you will feel the pressure of coming in 
when somebody try to bother you why sleeping....


and then.....



while i forcing my eye to shut up, im praying mantis 
asking for Gods help
 to put these bad elements out of bed .


i suddenly felt that iam in the middle of its leg
and he jumps and jumps like no other

i was really shakey that time..while im praying
i cant open my eyes because i dont want to see his face
looking at me.





I shouted on him and




 scream at the top of bronchial tube:






FUCK YOU COWARD CREATURE,  
IM NOT AFRAID ON YOU, 
HOW ABOUT YOU 
ARENT YOU AFRAID OF ME?
IM MAD...






ONLY GODFATHER HAS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF POWER
AND YOU , YOU BETTER FADE 



*saying bad words on him , will show how brave you are, and contradicting 
what he thought about you, that he is your weakness.






again he's gone with the wind,


 i forced to open my eyes and i realized ,
that its already morning , the sun will soon rising




then i just realized that's awful,
because its been a year when i lastly visited the church




and even praying , i forgot it already...




Demon most likely attack
when a person are not really close to God





and because we are too busy and really hard to call
these creature will making fun of you

Its sad , because we only knew God , when  situation like this happens




No comments:

Post a Comment