Friday, February 24, 2012

The Unofficially Date

Last Night, I was set to have a date to an old classmate 
way back in elementary.
She is my crush then, 
shes really simple and soft spoken.
but that time she is taller than me and courting at that age is really impossible for me.
after almost 12 years i found her on facebook.
seems like shes still the girl that I've known before
I got her number and become a txtmate.
I asked her to go out
 and have some movie date.


and then...



she like to watch




THIS MEANS WAR 



but i insist





UNOFFICIALLY YOURS



and since i bought the ticket 





I WON!!




yeahheyyyyyy, hoooooorayyyy






5 reason why i really want to watch unofficially yours.

1.poster is promising (*so sexy)
2.  Inspiration
3. vastly different story (*trailer) 
4. angel locsin is an ultimate crush
5. never been watched any filipino movie (*ngayun lng)


and the movie never fail my expectations.

Integration of

romantic, comedy, sexy, art, and greatness


at ang matindi dun


ay nakaka relate ako
sa kwento.



no commitments, 



no love




just....S...







Special.



lolololololsssss




there are some scene that reminds me of 




summer( zooey) and tom (joseph) 
of 500 days of summer




and

jamie(mila) and dylan (justin) 
friends with benefits








but nevertheless 
this is an awesome
valentines movie


i enjoyed the movie as much as my date do


napapa friday im in love ako ng  "the cure"


to angel locsin..
she is a great actor
as well john lloyd cruz




the rest of the cast is
freaking funny,
 i dont know the name of
the lesbian friend of macky


but men, i laugh so hard to her
shes hilarious and natural.


I heard that the movie earns 
100 million in a week 
and still counting.



congratulations.




by the way



i cant sleep last night
i have the so called





"Unofficially yours syndrome"


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment